Join now

Apartment for rent- perfect for couples or singles (Vienna)

I have moved out of Wien, and have my apartment for rent -I refurbished it 3 years ago, it is in an "altbaü" with all the beauties of high ceilings and large windows (7 of them, all with thermo-isolation), and the distribution of a modern open space (large rooms and very few walls). It is located in the 17 district, a stone-throw away from all facilities (post, bank,restos & supermarkets), as well as 3 tram lines (running 24h) to take you to the center.
It has about 80 m2 in total, and it suits perfectly a couple or a single, because most of the space goes into an open space that makes kitchen / eating room / living room. There is also one large room with a walk-in cupboard are, and en-suite bathroom with bathtub. The toilette is separated, of course. There is also plenty of built-in cupboards in the entrance, for plenty of storage space.
The apartment features also a wine cave (dry cellar).
It is extremelly quiet, and very clear (all exterior).
The kitchen is fully furnished with top brand white appliances (dish washer, washing machine, electric cook, oven, fridge and separated freezer).
The rent has been lowered; it is now Protected content Protected content (Betriebenkosts)
if you want more details, and see photos of the beauty, here it is: (on the second link you can see how it looks with decoration, although it is rented without furniture)
Protected content
Protected content
if you are interested, email me, or call me! isabel. Protected content , Protected content