Area Sales Personnel (Vienna)
Area Sales Personnel Regions, West African, Philippine and Thailand (m/f) / located in Vienna (3 positions)
Interdel is an international trading company with long time experience in the meat business, meat products, grain and agriculture. We offer our customers the greatest assurance and know-how in this sector. Our principles are „reliability, quality and professionalism".
Our international team consists of specialists in their fields who are familiar with conventions in their line of business.
Interdel seeks inside/outside fulltime sales personnel.
In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be managing a market-/sub segment and associated customer portfolio and will manage the customer relationship. The position is based in Vienna and reports to the Head of Sales.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Successfully developing sales projects and ensuring order intake
• Managing continuous customer relationship and watch over customer satisfaction
• Contributing during bid phase in milestones preparation as well as negotiating contractual, financial and commercial conditions
• Being responsible for capturing and sharing valuable marketing & sales information
• Documenting customers‘ requests properly
• Field proven experience in sales for complex related business with noticeable results
• Previous experience in sales related roles in an international environment, combined with solid negotiation skills
• Sound intercultural experience in the area combined with very high level of interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Fluent Business English German, and Language of your chosen market : French for West Africa, Tagalog for Philippines and Thai for Thailand
• Team and customer orientation, contact and decisiveness
• A team-oriented, friendly and international corporate culture. You can make the most of your skills and unfold your personality in challenging projects.
• Room for continuous professional and personal development internationally
Salary and other benefits will be discussed depending upon qualifications and former experience individually.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume, letter of interest and photo by end of January Protected content email address: Protected content .
Your contact is:
Ms.Negin Moftakhar Protected content .