Join now

Australian looking for work in Human Resources (Vienna)

Hello all,

My name is Sanca Keric and I recently moved from Brisbane - Australia to Vienna with my husband, as our entire family has decided to make the move back to Europe (mainly back to our home country Bosnia)a little while ago.

I am qualified as a Human Resource Officer/Assistant with solid Business Administration experience, and an Executive Masters in Management degree which I am due to complete in December of Protected content external mode).

I used to live in Germany when I was very young, and spoke German fluently, however having lived in Australia for the last 17 years has now put me in a position where I have intermediate skills in "understanding" German, but limited speaking abilities - which will come back to me as I practice the language some more.

I welcome any professional opportunity which is within a close circumference of my qualification, as well as any assistance in learning German in order to speed up my chances of finding work as soon as I can. I would even consider unpaid work experience in order to be able to regain my German speaking abilities and showcase my professional skills.

I thank you in advance for your time.

Warmest Regards,

Sanca Keric