Join now

Bachelor and Master studies (Vienna)

I know that a lot of foreign people are interested in studying in English in Austria, because of that I would like to provide members of this forum with an usefull information.
I am latvian currently studying in Austrias city Krems an der Donau (1 hour from Krems) in really international University. And since I am really satisfied with the studies and living here I would like to share my knowledge and expirience.
the University is called University of applied sciences Krems ( Protected content ). There are different studies available in English both Bachelor and Master studies (part time and full time). And starting this fall there will be another new Master part time studies - Export oriented management. This would probably be the best choice for persons who are working, but still wants to develop their knowledge and gain new skills. For par time study programme teaching takes place on Fridays and Saturdays.
As this is University of applied sciences University costs a really reasonbale amount of money Protected content per semester.
If someone is interested, application for next year ends at the 31 of May. Admission requirements are stated on the hompage of the university.
If you have any further questions for studies don`t hesitate to write me an email - Protected content

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners