Join now

Basketball players needed (Vienna)

Views

Hi everyone,

I'm playing for a local team here in Vienna. It's the end of the season and we already start to prepare the next one.
We're currently playing one level below the Landensliga, and we want to build a team able to win the championship next year, and go to the upper division.
We have a good basis of players, and we're looking for some profiles we're missing: 2 big men and 1 crazy shooter!! With that, no teams will resist!
So if you think you match the description, and you're willing to invest a bit of yourself in this, contact me and I will give you the info of the next trainings session. We're only looking for some confirmed basketball players, we won't take any rookies at this stage (but if you are one and you reallly want to play, I can still give you some tips).

One last thing, so yes we have big expectations for next season but pleasure remains the most important. It's been a year I'm with this team, they're all super nice, as well as the people of the club. A true bench of friends, and no worry if your german sucks like mine, they always make the effort to integrate you (that's actually a reason why my german still sucks!!) all the time (ok, except during timeouts, but all true basketball players perfectly know that you never listen to the coach during timeouts :-))

Hope to get some answers to that

Do not hesitate to forward the message if you know some players in your entourage

Enjoy your summer!

Olivier

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners