Join now

Can anyone help with... (Vienna)

I founded Younited Cultures together with Iulia, two Romanians living in Vienna. We decided to raise awareness to the positive image of immigrants, seldom promoted in society.

We are both passionate about cultural diversity and want to show the world how inspiring the life stories of immigrants can be. We think migration is something we can change into a positive trend and through this improve the lives of those around us.

And we do that in a unique way. We don’t get defensive but we choose to express our frustration by creating a friendly communicative and creative environment, meant to uplift immigrants and natives. We tell stories of selected immigrants through scarves. You can literally wear a story; Because the scarf is inspired by this person’s success story.

We recently started a Crowdfunding Campaign and we need the help of the communities. This campaign is not only meant to reach our goal, but it is meant to also spread our message of celebrating migration. Check out our campaign here:
Protected content

Me and Iulia would be most thankful for your support in sharing, spreading or helping in any way that allows more awareness towards the value of immigrants to society. I do not normally ask for things like that and I do not like either to advertise, but in this situation we need the power of crowds. We need you to help us make a social impact. Thank you!

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners