Join now

Charming 2 bedroom Aparment close to Schönbrunn (Vienna)

Dear Interessents,

beautiful 2 room flat for rent in proximity of Schönbrunn Palace and Park.

Because we move to another country we would leave the furniture in the appartment. The cost of the obligatory takeover for the furniture would be Protected content .

The flat is basically ready to move in, it has superb connections to the city, and connection to nature due to the proximity to the Schönbrunn gardens. You can have a nice jog every morning ;-)

S-Train to Westbahnhof (3min) 50m
U4 station Hietzing 800m
U3 statation Hütteldorfer Strasse 1km

The flat is quite, and you have all the necessary ammenities in the neigbourhood, supermarkets, pharmacy, recreational amenities, nice restaurants etc.

For vechicles with an austrian Plate Parking is possible on the street, you have to pay a monthly fee of approx. 14 EUR, there are indoor pakring places for rent as well.

If your are interested please send me a message with the following:

- Name, phone number, 1 or 2 persons

- When could you move in?
- Could you take over the furniture for Protected content ? (This is a requirement from our side)
- Your personal situation, where you currently live, where you work/study, why you are interested in the flat.

For pictures and details check:

Protected content

I will call you/write back after work at 18.00. If you have a foreign phone number it is OK, then I will call you over Whatsapp/ or VOIP Provider.

I look forward for you applications!

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners