Join now

Designer 2-bedroom flat near centre available (Vienna)

This is a 2-bedroom furnished apartment located in a quiet sunny street near the center. It is a stylish, traditional Austrian flat with high-ceilings, providing an old-world feeling of grandeur. The layout is suitable for families or couples, as well as for flat sharing. It has everything you need to move in and to start your life here! You can see pictures at: Protected content

• The flat has the traditional 3 meter (~10 foot) high ceilings that create an unparalleled feeling of spaciousness and style in the flat. It has two double-wing doors connecting the corridor to the living room, and the living room to the bedroom.
o The layout is based around a corridor, so that all rooms have independent access to all amenities and the entrance. The apartment is on the first floor of the building.
o The size is 75sq meters (about 800sq.feet)
o The furniture is mostly from BoConcpet, Interio, and Ikea. I have been furnishing it for myself, aiming for the typical Nordic design look. Everything (except for the kitchen) was bought 2 years ago.
• The rooms are sunny and spacious:
o The kitchen is equipped with everything you could possibly need, from the basics (dishwasher, microwave, toaster, etc.) through forks and spoons, pots and pans, to champagne glasses and cocktail shakers. This should save a lot of hassle when relocating!
o The living room is spacious and sunny, with a dining table, sofa, and TV stand
o The master bedroom has a huge 2x2m bed (6.5x6.5ft), another huge wardrobe for all your clothes, and a three big book shelves for your favorite books
o The second bedroom is smaller and currently has a bed inside, perfect for a child or to serve as a guest bedroom.
o The corridor has two massive wardrobes that can safely store your winter clothes and a couple of suitcases
o The basement of the flat allows you to safely store personal items you don't use all the time (such as skis or other sports equipment).
• The historic building (so-called "Altbau") was built in Protected content has about 10 apartments, with remarkably quiet and considerate neighbors. There’s also a safe bike rack in the inner courtyard.
• Location - The flat is located at Spengergasse 11, Protected content , which is about a 17 minute walk to the Opera and Karlsplatz. My girlfriend loves running a 5k between the flat and the grounds of the Belvedere palace It is very close to the centre and first bezirk (district).
• Transport connections – Vienna is small and easily navigable. The flat is incredibly well connected;within a 5 minute walking radius there are a total of 7 bus stops, 3 tram stops, and an S-bahn.
• Groceries and other - within 3 minutes walking distance there is a Spar, Billa, Pennymarkt, and a Lidl. The post office is literally around the corner, and the Fitinn gym about 10 minutes away.
• Parking - In case you have a car, parking is on the street, with a sticker from the municipality.
• Monthly rent is €1250. The deposit is 2 months’ rent

You can reach me or my friend Peter at: Protected content

Vienna Forum