Join now

Digital Camera Set (Sony Alpha 850 + lenses others (Vienna)

I just put these items in the market. I've used them for three years, but haven't shoot them recently. I'd rather buy a small camera now. It offers beautiful photos, but still heavy. You can see photos at Protected content

Only pick-up is possible. Quite an expensive property. You might want to look at them ahead of any decision. Items and prices are as belows, Remote controller and camera bag and backpack will come with other major items. Discount possible with multiple items.

My contact is Protected content

1. A850 camera body, ZEISS leather neck strap, genuine battery charger and battery(2pc), body cap, 16GB Sony Memory stick pro-HG Duo(HX). : Protected content
2. Sigma Sony Alpha mount lens Protected content 1:4.5-5.6 DG EX (Super wide) - slightly used, in mint condition with a carrying bag : Protected content
3. Sigma Sony Alpha mount lens Protected content 1:2.8 II Macro/HSM DG EX (tele) - used, in great working condition with Sigma DG lens UV protector with a carrying bag and an original box : Protected content
4. Herringbon Camera bag for small DSLR and a lens : 30 euros
5. Lowepro Photo Trekker Camera backpack for a big DSLR and a couple of lenses : 30 euros
6. Genuine Sony Wireless remote controller RMT-DSLR1 with a battery inside : 10 euros

Vienna Forum