Join now

Easter egg hunt + Easter bunny! 23.4 - Natters/IBK (Vienna)

Hello parents!

On Saturday, April Protected content Expats & Innsbruck Playgroup present our 1st Annual Easter egg hunt + a visit from the Easter bunny!

We will be back to Nattererboden (details below) due to it being the perfect setting for an Easter egg hunt!

The Easter bunny will also be visiting & handing out carrots, stickers & little surprises!

We will begin the morning meeting/playing at the outdoor playground. Snacks/drinks/food are available for purchase (which we encourage parents to do so we can support our local venues) but note this will also be an Easter party. I am asking everyone to please bring along either colored eggs (for hiding & eating) and/or plastic ones with whatever you think is appropriate inside. If possible, some kind of special snack like cookies or cupcakes would also be great! We will be bringing 1 dozen colored eggs & 1 dozen American-style cupcakes.

If you were at the last play date you already know, there is a wonderful outdoor playground and should weather not cooperate, an indoor one too! Complete with a climbing wall + climbing gyms and toys for the little ones. Please note the petting farm will be open and free for children.
There will also be €1 pony walks (in a circle) or €6 for a 1/2 an hour on a trail.

Do you need a ride? Carpooling available (& still seeking if you can offer rides!) but must contact me off list for more info.

Saturday, April 23, Protected content !

What: EASTER EGG HUNT (& the Easter bunny!) Play date for all parents/children - Not necessary to be an Innsbruck Expats member
Where: Tavern Nattererboden, Protected content / Innsbruck Tel Protected content
What time: 10: Protected content start to whenever you desire, though we will leave around 12: Protected content
Meeting point: Meeting at the outdoor playground. When you arrive, tell the venue you are there for Easter party and they will direct you where to go.
Bring: Yourselves/children/friends/family + appropriate warm layers. Easter eggs (plastic or real) toys hide. Money for snacks/drinks or pony walks/rides if interested.

For carpooling options (need a ride? can you offer one?) please contact Christene via Protected content

Map: Protected content

Thanks and see you Sat!

Note: My husband and I will be traveling by tram & foot if anyone wants to join us. It's an easy ride up and lovely, scenic Protected content walk to Nattererboden from there. Please contact me off list if you'd like to travel with us.

To join the Innsbruck Expats google-calendar of events, view photo's from events, submit a link and more, please visit us on the web @: Protected content