Join now

Excellent Upcoming "Future Space" Event (Vienna)

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Doujak Corporate Development's upcoming Future Space event will now include a special guest speaker from the Institute for the future. Who will talk about the future trends that we as international managers should all be aware off. This Future Space event is a unique opportunity where you will find contemporary and invaluable information on how to succeed in turbulent economic times. As the future is increasingly unsecure and holds many surprises... and opportunities. Companies must continuously evolve and adapt, however the crucial question is HOW?

During our one day workshop (delivered in English), you will learn the HOW. You will be introduced to what a Future Space looks like and how you could use it in your organization to create new business model options. You’ll build an understanding of what your company’s past holds, what your core competencies and capabilities are and what future trends will unfold.

This unique workshop is an exceptional learning opportunity to build knowledge, enhance decision-making and refine their business judgment. All within an exclusive setting where senior executives can connect with their peers in a rare opportunity to exchange ideas, best practices and insights on how to prepare for future challenges.

You can expect an intense day full of inspiration and new ways to think about the future of your business. For more information please do not hesitate to contact me or visit our webpage Protected content

November 16th Protected content , 10 am to 10 pm

Vienna, Austria

How much does it cost?
290.- Euro Protected content % VAT.

How to register?
Just send a reply to me at Protected content stating “Future Space Registration” in the subject area and stating the number of tickets you would like to reserve. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our Future Space event.

Best regards,