Are you looking for the challenge of a lifetime? BBA Reman is looking to recruit an ambitious branch manager to lead our fast-moving, successful company in Hamburg.
What’s in it for you?
• Sole managerial responsibility for the fast growing German office of a global automotive remanufacturing company, with facilities in the UK, USA, Canada, India and across mainland Europe.
• Your chance to grow the German operation as the effective Country MD commanding your own autonomous business unit reporting directly to the Global Board in UK.
• Salary €65,000 basic + generous performance bonus
• Industry beating hours 8.30am -6pm Mon-Friday. No weekends!
• Extensive management training
What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for running the German branch serving the entire German market effectively as the country MD of the business. Daily tasks will include:
• Managing the team of CSRs and technical engineers
• Recruiting new team as office grows at circa. 40% per annum
• Reporting the daily P&L to Head Office
• Performing regular product, pricing and competitior analysis, ensuring we remain the market leader
• Responsible for daily banking and cash management
• Auditing CSR calls and monitoring the tech staff daily performance to ensure we achieve maximum customer satisfaction at all times
• Running in country marketing plan
What does an ideal candidate look like?
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring entrepreneur to lead a business within a business!! We are looking for:
• 3+ years retail store manager or senior store manager experience with responsibility for sales, stock, opening & closing the store, reporting figures to your area manager
• Previous experience of recruiting and firing staff
• Previous P&L responsibility & good financial literacy
• Educated to College level or equivalent
• Bilingual in German and English
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast paced, customer focussed environment
• Self supporting. You can solve your own problems
• Excellent computer skills with a high level of accuracy
• Previous experience of working in the automotive industry or a passion for cars would be an advantage but not a necessity
If you share our drive and have the enthusiasm to further develop a global organisation, then send your resume through to Protected content