Join now

Expat relocation to Austria - your answers needed! (Vienna)

Views

Hi everyone!

My name is Moran and I am studying Intercultural Management and Leadership at the Lauder Business School in Vienna.

My Master thesis deals with extended relocation to Austria, specifically which are the critical incidents for teaching intercultural competence to individuals relocating to Austrians. I have developed a questionnaire to gather the perspective of expatriates/foreigners and their spouses, currently living in Austria.

I would like to ask whether you could answer my this survey and even pass it on to others who would be applicable to answering it. Also, if you work in a company that has expats or non-Austrians in general who would be able to answer it, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know and I'd contact them personally.

This is an online survey, which is of course absolutely confidential and anonymous. It will take a maximum of 10 minutes for completion. I will make the results available here, which I believe everyone will find pretty interesting. They will include the responses of expatriates from over 7 different industry sectors.

The link to the survey is: Protected content

This study is very important for the successful relocation of expatriates and foreigners moving to Austria. The feedback provided will be greatly appreciated.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail ( Protected content ) or phone ( Protected content ).

Thank you very much for your help.

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners