Join now

Female Participants Needed - Survey Mobility/Work (Vienna)

Views

Dear Vienna Expat Women,

Nowadays mobility has become almost a pre-requisite for gaining professional experience as a career boost in the European Union and beyond. Achievable and effective mobility for EU citizens is a key priority of the European Union. However, how much do we know about the challenges and opportunities regarding employment and career development encountered by professional women who have opt to move in the European Union?

Survey on Mobility of Highly Skilled Female EU Citizens in the European Union.
Survey LINK: Protected content

Please support this survey as part of a research initiative that aims at learning from the experience of highly skilled professional women - jobseekers, employed persons or self-employed/entrepreneurs- with respect to their integration into the labour market in the EU. Answers to this survey will provide the researcher with valuable insights giving an opportunity to understand common challenges and successful strategies in accessing the labour market with respect to intra-EU mobility. The survey is anonymous and I do not collect personal identification information such as name, email address or IP address.

I look forward to receiving your responses. I thank you in advance for your time and for forwarding this message to others who may match the target group for their support and consideration in answering the survey.

Best regards,
Anelise Araujo
PhD Candidate, University of Vienna
Protected content

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners