Join now

Find Happiness in Akrap!… (Vienna)

Happiness Works! Get Yours Here! in espressobar Akrap on 18th November
The British man who started the Vienna Happiness Project in Protected content the Happiness Bank in Protected content something new in store for Christmas Protected content

Nigel Stonham, now 53, has moved back to Vienna from Moedling, and is promoting Happiness Works! at espressobar Akrap, just in time for Christmas.

Nigel is hosting a special event at the small and lively EspressoBar Akrap in Theobaldgasse in the heart of Vienna,s 6th district, at Königsklostergasse 7, A1060​

The lunchtime Happiness booster is to celebrate the International Launch of Stephen Whiteley’s Award Winning Book @Happiness Works! Get Yours Here!@ 3rd Edition

Stephen was awarded Inspirational Man of the Year and Inspirational Book of the Year for Protected content , and this new edition is much more user friendly and transformational.

Instead of working to find happiness, find out how to get happiness working for you. In this way, the energy of happiness will motivate and speed you through troubles to eat better, embrace fitness, improve relationships, enjoy restful sleep and much more.

What people are saying:

o “Happiness is working for me every day now. And it’s going to be continuing I’m sure. I am looking forward to Stephen writing another book and if there is another book study group, I will definitely be involved. I do believe I can end unhappiness for good in my life”. — Bruce King

o “Happiness is working for me because it’s helping me understand why I was being so negative. Stephen, you are a very influential person and you have helped me more than you will ever understand. I feel I have accomplished more in 6 months talking to Stephen and it has really paved the way for greater things for me”. — Lillian Kirk, 71 years old

So if you are ready to begin ending unhappiness for good, your first step is EspressoBar Akrap on 18th from midday to 1.30​p​m, to meet N​igel and see a copy of the book, and to hear Stephen on a live call from Canada. As your second step,​ you may choose to give the 3rd Edition of Happiness Works! Get Yours Here! to friends, workmates and family for Christmas…​

More information from Stephen Whiteley at Protected content Protected content , and Nigel Stonham at Protected content
Protected content

Protected content

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners