Join now

Fully furnished super stylish apartment in 8th (Vienna)

Hello everyone!
We are renting out our newly refurbished historical apartment in 8th district (renovation finished in August Protected content . The apartment is newly listed on Airbnb, but we would be happy to rent it out for longer time as well to fellow expats (from few months to a year or more).
I still vividly remember the housing problems I had faced upon my arrival to Vienna, the total lack to furbished apartments and the struggles with real estate agencies that have absolutely no understanding of the expat way of life. So, we would be happy to help someone with a nicer start in Vienna!

The apartment was newly renovated, has completely new custom made bathroom and kitchen, and stylish furniture with pieces of Viennese history combined with modern interior design. Apartment is fully equipped, from the coffee machine and toaster, to the washing-drying machine. There is a living room with a couch (which can be pulled-out as guest bed when needed) and dinning area, and separate bedroom with double bed and work desk. All together it's around 55m2 in the historical building with high ceilings and wonderful big windows.
It is in so called "hoch Parter", so like a 1st floor. It is facing away from the busy street, with the view towards a lovely little square with the church. Nearest metro and tram stations are 2 min away, closest Billa and Spar 3 min away.

I had lived in 8th district myself for 4 years and it is still one of my very favorites parts of Vienna - extremely comfortable, beautiful architecture, full of wonderful cafes and shops. And you are in the walking distance from the Rathaus, Museum Quarter and numerous other centrally located Viennese wonders.
You are also 5 min away from Ypennplatz (part of Brunnenmarkt), the current "it" place for Saturday brunches, with hipsterish cafes and restaurants and a local farmer's market.

You can see few picts of the apartment here: Protected content

If you are interested, get in touch here and we can organize up a meet-up.

Cheers,
Tanja

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners