Join now

Furnished city apartment for rent (9th district) (Vienna)

Hello everyone,

as I have to go to Singapore for half a year, I am renting my 2 room apartment in the 9th district of Vienna for the period from January 4th Protected content May 1st Protected content .

The old building apartment is fully furnished (also including TV, internet, washing machine and several modern cooking utensils) and has a living space of 49sqm Protected content which is divided up into a vestibule with kitchen, a small bedroom with writing desk and a living+dining room. The apartment is located in a very central but quiet neighborhood next to the danube canal and Palais Liechtenstein with many cosy cafes and restaurants. Parking is possible in front of the building (with a license plate from Vienna) as well as in a nearby parking garage. Furthermore the tube station U4 "Roßauer Lände" and the tram station Line D "Schlickgasse" are just a 3 minutes walk away (Distances: Schwedenplatz: 2min /// Stephansplatz,City: 6min /// Karlsplatz,Opera: 7min /// Airport: 27min). The all-inclusive rent is 850€ per month.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested or if you want to have further information!

Vienna Forum