Join now

Furnished city apartment for rent (9th district) (Vienna)

Hello everyone,

as I have to go to Singapore for half a year, I am renting my 2 room apartment in the 9th district of Vienna for the period from January 4th Protected content May 1st Protected content .

The old building apartment is fully furnished (also including TV, internet, washing machine and several modern cooking utensils) and has a living space of 49sqm Protected content which is divided up into a vestibule with kitchen, a small bedroom with writing desk and a living+dining room. The apartment is located in a very central but quiet neighborhood next to the danube canal and Palais Liechtenstein with many cosy cafes and restaurants. Parking is possible in front of the building (with a license plate from Vienna) as well as in a nearby parking garage. Furthermore the tube station U4 "Roßauer Lände" and the tram station Line D "Schlickgasse" are just a 3 minutes walk away (Distances: Schwedenplatz: 2min /// Stephansplatz,City: 6min /// Karlsplatz,Opera: 7min /// Airport: 27min). The all-inclusive rent is 850€ per month.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested or if you want to have further information!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Vienna Forum