Join now

Furnished room in flatshare, 2nd district (Vienna)

The apartment is on the 5th floor with huge windows overlooking a beautiful park. Bedrooms face quiet courtyards while large living room and kitchen enjoy sunny views of the Augarten and behind it, the Vienna landscape. The apartment is 80m2 and also has a basement storage unit. You're ten minutes from the very center of the city. Travel just five stops on the 2 streetcar and you're at Schwedenplatz. Otherwise its a 7 minute walk to u2 Taborstrasse or two stops on the 5 tram to Praterstern.
The Augarten is right outside the front door, and a great place to spend the days, jogging or relaxing on the meadows.

I'm 34 and very sad that my amazing roommate is returning home to her country. She will tell you what a great flatmate I am, especially if you are relaxed, fun, and neither too tidy nor too sloppy!

Hablo espanol y estuviera encatada con la posibilidad de practicar con un/a companer@ de depa!
Pricam sprski/bosanski/hrvatski …

The 500EUR per month prices includes everything: internet, heat, etc. The apartment is 80 square meters so even though your room is on the small side you have a huge living room and nice kitchen to hang out in. I am very often traveling to work or to the countryside so there will be periods of weeks at a time where you can have the place to yourself. I'm also open to sharing with a cool couple (in which case we would switch rooms and you could have the larger room)

Vienna Forum