Join now

Furniture for sale (Vienna)

I am selling the following furniture as below and please email me any questions or for images.

Bedroom Schrank(Wardrobe)
------------------------------------ Protected content
3000mm wide x Protected content deep, triple door, 2x drawer system. Configured as a double door, single door, double door in Nuss and Weiss. Double door unit has shirt/coat rail with a shelf above for storage - currently holds shirts, jackets etc. Single door has a coat rail and holds coast & outdoor jackets. A mirror is on the front of the single door too. Unit was flat packed and assembled in apartment. I am disassembling this in advance of my move but do have images if required.

Bed and Side cabinets
-------------------------- Protected content
Matching system and colors as above. Protected content wide x Protected content Deep. Complete with 2x single mattress and adjustable slats underneath. Matching headboard included. Again flat packed and can be dissembled in advance. Photos available. Side cabinets 450mm wide x 400mm deep. Same color styling and each has a drawer and an open section under the drawer.

Corner bench & table system (Eckenbank)
----------------------------------------------------- Protected content
L shaped system with cushion seating in dark nuss with matching table and 2x chairs. Table is Nuss with a diameter of Protected content . Images are available and can be flat packed if required.

All furniture is in excellent condition. Transport is collection only due to no car or van. The downside of excellent public transport in Wien :-)

Any questions please email / message through here or skype dieter_soerensen or whatsapp