Go-To-Market Project Management Internship (Vienna)
20h/w | UK/SWE/FRA/NOR/DNK/ESP/FIN | m/w
Eversports is the most popular online marketplace for sport activities where sport enthusiasts can easily search, book and pay activities online.
We are a young dynamic and hard-working team located in the heart of Vienna. We love our work and have the great vision – to bring sports to everybody and contribute to a sporty and
hereby healthier society! Our company is rapidly growing. In just 3 years we have already reached more than 1.000.000 online bookings.
To continue with our success story and to bring our service to new markets, we are looking for
highly motivated team players with entrepreneurial spirit, to join our team in Vienna, Austria.
• In this position you are from A to Z responsible for a successful launch of Eversports in your country
• Doing research on sport facilities in your country and building up the database
• Coordinating tasks with external partners to create new content
• Translating texts into your mother tongue
• Help us building up traction in your country and finding local partners
• Support us with improving the company’s website in your country
• One of the following languages is your mother tongue: UK, French, Spanish, Finish, Swedish, Danish,
• You speak German or English fluently
• You are interested in start-ups and sports
• You have an affinity for internet business
• You have a structured and well organized working style
• You want to contribute to something with your work
• The chance to build up a start-up in your home country and take responsibility
• Work in an young, motivated and international team
• Work in successful start-up with a sustainable business model
• Sports, fun and action
The working week consists of 20 hours and the payment is 415,- € a month on basis of a marginal employment status. Highly qualified candidates are subject to better compensation. The working time is flexible and working certain time from your home is also possible. The duration of the internship is 3 to 4 months. You have the chance to become the country manager/leader of your home country where Eversports will roll out to. If you are interested, apply now via e-mail: Protected content
We are looking forward to your application!