Join now

Great flat - sublease, poss of taking over later (Vienna)

Dear all,

I am leaving Vienna for a temporary assignment abroad and offering to sublease a wonderful and very unique apartment in the 6th district (Gumpendorferstrasse, close to Ramien, Cafe Sperl, Cafe Phil, etc.)

Ideally, I would like to sublet it to 1 or 2 tenants from September to the end of January Protected content . I am also ready to consider a shorter or slightly longer duration.

It is likely that I do not move back to Vienna, in which case I would offer to facilitate that the landlord transfers the lease to you.

This is a spacious and very bright "Altbau" apartment. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms (one big, one small), 1 balcony, one fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, washing machine, etc. The place is furnished. You might just need to buy a bed for the second bedroom. A lot of light comes in, which is wonderful - the ceilings are high, we are on the 5th floor with elevator and the apartment is South-West oriented.

The rent is Protected content , including costs associated with the maintenance of the building ("Betriebskosten"), excluding electricity, gas and Internet

Please feel free to contact me and I will send you pictures