Join now
Log in Join

Health Ins / Ecard / work permit for spouse (Vienna)

Hi All!

We are relocating to Vienna in two weeks. I am a holder of a RWR card plus and have all applicable health insurance. My husband will accompany me, he is a dual citizen (Canadian / British).

How can we apply for his health insurance / Ecard? Do we need our marriage license translated and authenticated?

Additionally, does he require a work permit given that he is a EU citizen or is it enough to be registered?

Kind Regards,

Irene Coughlin

Vienna Forum