Join now

Hiking Tomorrow (Vienna)

Hey People,

So finally let’s do it. Let’s meet Saturday 24 at 13:00 in the information point of Wein Meidling Train Station. You can reach there by U6, station Philadelphiabrucke. We will take the S-Bahn going to Modling (3.70 Euro) at 13:19 (Arriving at 13:36). Then we will walk like 10 to 15 minutes in the city, until we get into the wine yards, and then on our way to Baden. Distance 15 km (If I don’t get lost). The idea is to arrive at Baden maximum at 17:30. If we walk at normal pace, I estimate no more than 3:30 hours, nevertheless we have to check. Just in case, those who have lamps, bring them.

We will have some big meal in Baden. The idea is to eat properly, but also to spend some time till 19:00. The entrance to Romertherme is cheaper if we arrive after 19: Protected content Euro). Believe me, this is something we have to do. They close at 9:30, so the idea is to stay till they close.

Protected content

We will try to catch the train at 10:08 in Baden, if not we catch the one at 10:31. Arriving difference between both of them is only 3 minutes (5.80 Euro). If we are five, maybe we will have some discount. Ok, let’s do it.

Just in case my phone number is Protected content .

See you

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners