Join now

House with garden for sale (1220 Vienna)

I am offering my house with garden in Wien-Essling for sale. The property covers Protected content and will be available from approx. April/May Protected content .

Key Data:

- Where: Protected content , Raphael Donner Allee, 5 minutes walking distance to Lobau National Park
- Public Transport: Bus 88B in direction of Seestadt right before the house, or bus 26A (can be reached with 88B in 5 Minutes) in direction of Kagran
- schools in walking distance or at least very close: Esslinger Hauptstrasse, Simonsgasse, Kirschenallee, Heustadelgasse
- supermarkets in walking distance or also very close by car

Ground area: 87m²
Basement: 60m²
Ground floor and first floor: Protected content

Wintergarden, Pool (7,2x3,6x1,5 m), central vacuum cleaner, wooden floors in most rooms and tiles in kitchen and bathrooms as well as in anteroom and in wintergarden, parking space for Protected content on the property, automatic door opener, fireplace, huge terrace, basement with access from in- and outside, floor heating in living room, wintergarden and bathroom upstairs, shutters on most windows (some automatic), bathrooms and kitchen furnished

Floor Plan:
Basement: party-room, technic-room, workshop, unheated storage room
Ground Floor: huge anteroom, storage room, eat-in kitchen, bathroom with shower, guest room, living room, wintergarden - terrace can be accessed through living room or wintergarden
First Floor: 3 bedrooms, big bathroom with extra large bathtub
Attic for storing

If you are interested or know somebody, who might be interested, please contact me.

BR, Elke

Vienna Forum