Join now

If you are planning to be in Innsbruck Sat., 25 April I am hosting a big BBQ/party! (Vienna)

Innsbruck Expats, locals & guests International BBQ/party!

Saturday, 25 April

(BBQ, soccer field, tables, playground, toilets, parking, near bus, near mts for hiking in/out)

Time: 13: Protected content
Please arrive at a reasonable time so you can share your food with others. Since this is a potluck, we are counting on everyone's food/snacks and drinks. Thanks!

Please bring:

** Yourself and any guests you'd like to bring along. Everyone is welcome, invite your friends!
** Your chosen food/snacks and drink. We are suggesting you bring at least one main dish or salad + a snack, desert or drink. We will put it all out as a potluck/sharing.
** Instruments! Anything like a frisbee/soccer ball etc... Feel free to bring along games - outdoor/indoor.
** Optional: Blankets or travel/camping chairs, sunscreen/hat, rain jacket/umbrella. Weather appropriate clothes. Anything you think might be nice to entertain the kids.

Notes: I finally brought back my nice balloon animals and pump from America, so I'll be doing a few balloon animals here and there for the kids! :)

Directions by car: Google-map link: Protected content

Directions by bus: Follow this link Protected content AND write this bus stop in the box for Start and Stop/Ziel: Start: Innsbruck, Marktplatz (Haltestelle) Stop/Ziel: Kranebitten, Kranebitterbodenweg
Once you get off the bus, turn around & go down the way the bus came up. You will walk literally less an a minute and take the side street on your right. Walk straight on until you come to a big grass field. When you get to the grass field, walk across it and head toward the playground and tables. We will have a sign or something telling you it's us. :-)

To ask for a ride/share a ride: Please use the Innsbruck Expats google group to post messages to ask for a ride or to offer/share one. Please don't by shy, the members on our list are very helpful and friendly. If you are not on the list and are local, please follow this link to request to be added Protected content

Weather permitting:
If you wake up on this day and it's raining, it is canceled. If you are unsure, feel free to call me the morning/day of the event: Christene/cell: Protected content Helli/cell: Protected content

Ok folks - see you all soon - SATURDAY, 25 April @ 13:00 @ Kranebitten Spielplaz!

Bis Samstag!
Liebe Grüße,
Christene & Helli

Protected content
Protected content