Join now

(Immigration and Working In Austria) by (Red-Whit (Vienna)

Hallo:

This is Shereif Hussiun from Cairo,Egypt. I have been graduated as mechanical production engineer i was and am still working in the field of steel rolling industry for 12 consequence years ago as Cold Rolling mills Manager and Roll shop manager,process engineer and ex-Global technical sales and service engineer for different types of Milling rolls (Casted & forged steel work and back up rolls) of HSM & Cold strip Mills & plate mills and Heavy sections Mills rolls in MENA (Middle East & North Africa) .I have Passed IELTS test with B2 level as European Standard and Recently ,i have started also learning of German language 3 months ago as intensive courses be as supportive another important communication tool.

I am looking forward to Immigrate to Austria soon and to apply with one of your opened Technical sales & Indusrial and Production Engineering vacancies for working in Austrian Companies.

Hopefully, that you can help and support me to achieve that desire for (Immigration and Working In Austria) by (Red-White-Red Card Immigration system).

Eng.Shereif Hussiun

Cairo,Egypt

Vienna Forum