Join now

Looking for a EMEA Sales Position in Vienna

To whom it may concern,

I am a Senior International Trade Executive with over 10 years of experience in International Global Economics, Import/Export, Sales Management, Negotiation, Business Development, Freight Forwarding and Customs Regulations. High performing executive with a proven track record of accomplishments in setting up mutually beneficial international and domestic trade agreements between corporations with agreement value ranging from € 2 million to € 6 million. The Ability to develop strategic long term partnerships and communicate effectively with all levels of decision makers. Fluent in three languages - English, Portuguese and Afrikaans and German (B1-1 Level). Managing promotional operation of company’s market brand. I am a fast and accurate Learner, with a keen eye for detail and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress. I am able to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Jose Agrela

Vienna Forum