Join now

Looking for a riding opportunity (Vienna)

Dear all,

I ve been looking around but havent found anything suitable for me. I am looking for a horse to ride once, max twice a week or even once in a while, but I dont need riding lessons or be part of riding school. Also my work can be unpredictable so I cant rent a horse myself due to lack of time.

I used to rent a horse back at home and work with her at liberty, ride her out in the nature. I specialize in horse psychology, but I ve worked with all types of horses inc youngsters and did a lot of natural horsemanship. I am looking for a horse, any style of riding where it is just enjoyable for me and a horse. possibly to go out to nature, or just have a space to play at liverty, get to know the horse, enjoy our time together.

altogether I ve dealt with horses over 20 years in my free time.

In addition, if interested I can also help to understand some behavioural issues, show u new ways, new ideas of playing (if needed!). I ve ridden bitless, bridleless, bareback but I also ride with equipment, just very few and with a very light hand.

Or perhaps you feel you dont give enough attention to our four legged friend and u feel he/she needs more love)). At the end of the day, most important thing for me is to have one on one time with a horse and connect, not just ride and leave, even if it is just playing and spending time with him/her.

PM me if interested or you know someone who will be.

thanks!

warm regards,

Lidia

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners