Join now

Looking for a roommate in my nice, cosy flat (Vienna)

I'm looking for a roommate (preferred female) for my nice, cosy flat under the roof, located in the heart of Vienna, in the Alserstraße (9th district), near to the metro station (U6 Alserstraße).

This apartment is modern, bright (north – south located), quiet (5th floor with elevator), spacious (93m2) – with a 25m2 terrace, separate modern, good quality and fully equipped, kitchen, toilet, bathroom with a bathtub, a living and dining room (with large dining table) and a very comfy couch, Wifi and cable TV is of course available.

Your room is next to the terrace on its own separate floor. It is a very bright, spacious ( approx. 18 m2) and unfurnished room with a parquet floor.

The neighborhood is very nice and safe; you are basically in the center and at the same time close to green areas. The 1st district can be reached in short time. The area offers plenty of restaurants, terraces, as well as shops of all kinds. There is also a wonderful market 5 minutes from the apartment.

It is very well connected with metro, bus and tramway ( U6 Station: Alser Straße, tram Station 43, 44 Brünnlbadgasse, bus 13a).

Monthly rent: € Protected content maintenance costs, tax) plus gas, electricity, WIFI, TV (approx. EUR Protected content commission fee, Deposit: 3 months rent.

The flat comes with a basement ("Altbau").

I am a very open-minded, outgoing person, love to travel, discovering new cultures and countries. I speak German, English, French and Spanish fluently.

Please contact: Protected content - I will send you pictures.

Best,

Melina

Vienna Forum