Join now

Looking for roommate in 2nd district (Vienna)

I am looking for a roommate to share a gorgeous apartment in the 2nd district. The apartment is on the 5th floor with a beautiful view of the Augarten and the city of Vienna. It's on a very quiet street and the 5 and 2 trams are around the corner. It's a 7minute walk to the U2 Taborstrasse or about 10 minutes to Praterstern. I work for an international NGO and am often traveling so you will often have the place to yourself. You would have your own room, and we share the huge living room, separate kitchen, bathroom with huge tub and separate toilet and storage closet. The apartment is 80 square meters. I'm 33, pretty laid back and easygoing. I'm looking for someone not too messy but not obsessed with 100% order either, and while I'm open to short term people I'd prefer someone who wants to really stay awhile, settle in and have some fun together! The apartment is mostly furnished though if you want to bring your own furniture we can make that work too. 520EUR per month includes the rent and 100% of the bills (gas, electric, wifi, betriebskosten, radio tax, etc). Contact me here or at Protected content . Best, Elizabeth