Marketing and Social Media Trainee - 10h / week (Vienna)
We are rapidly expanding lifestyle brand based in Vienna looking for a part-time, english-speaking marketing and social media trainee.
paper republic create beautiful notebooks and travel companions from the finest paper and leather. We believe in authenticity, beauty and style. Our notebooks are sold in Protected content internationnally, at the best international fairs and online.
You will help developping paper republic's online content marketing, increasing engagement and traffic to our website and driving online sales. This includes:
- taking over our content-based presence on facebook, instragram and pinterest, as well as on other relevant social media platforms.
- coordinating content-based, cross-platforms marketing campaigns
- contributing to paper republic monthly newsletter
- engaging directly with international fashion and design blogs, presenting the brand and the products
- you love fashion, design and travel
- social media has almost no secret for you
- native english speaker (or equivalent)
- you are creative, have a entreprenerial spirit and excellent communication skills.
What we offer:
- a small, dynamic team within a creative and high-quality lifestyle brand with an established product range
- the opportunity to play a decisive role in the online development of the brand and to learn directly about online business and entrepeneurship
- flexible working hours - you can work at our shared office in Vienna's second district or/and remotely from home.
- salary to be negotiated
Interested? Then please drop an email and a short CV to Jerome Bacquias at Protected content
More information about paper republic: Protected content