Join now

Marketing & Events Expert - looking for a job (Vienna)

Dear All,

after 10 years in the Middle East I am planning to move back to my previous home, i.e. Vienna, and therefore I am also looking for a job. I have a German passport but if you hear me talking, you automatically assume I am Austrian. :-)
Yes, I do have friends and family there but I am currently exploring all my options when it comes to my job hunt.

Here is a short summary of myself:
I am an expert in events and marketing with a comprehensive breadth of experience, especially in the M.I.C.E (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Events) field. Excellent communication abilities, strong problem solving as well as leadership skills allow me to thrive and easily adapt to different roles and challenges. I am a focused professional who always delivers tangible results from my action orientation. I am a personable, transparent communicator who believes that positive reinforcement is the best way of working with people.

So, if you are looking for somebody, know a company or somebody who does, I would appreciate if you let me know. I am also grateful for any kind of input that might help me.

Thanks,
Conny

Vienna Forum