Join now

Marketing & Events Expert - looking for a job (Vienna)

Dear All,

after 10 years in the Middle East I am planning to move back to my previous home, i.e. Vienna, and therefore I am also looking for a job. I have a German passport but if you hear me talking, you automatically assume I am Austrian. :-)
Yes, I do have friends and family there but I am currently exploring all my options when it comes to my job hunt.

Here is a short summary of myself:
I am an expert in events and marketing with a comprehensive breadth of experience, especially in the M.I.C.E (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Events) field. Excellent communication abilities, strong problem solving as well as leadership skills allow me to thrive and easily adapt to different roles and challenges. I am a focused professional who always delivers tangible results from my action orientation. I am a personable, transparent communicator who believes that positive reinforcement is the best way of working with people.

So, if you are looking for somebody, know a company or somebody who does, I would appreciate if you let me know. I am also grateful for any kind of input that might help me.

Thanks,
Conny

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Vienna Forum