Join now

MODERN PENTHOUSE MAISONETTE IN VILLA DISTRICT (13T (Vienna)

Dear all,

Since I'm moving to San Francisco soon, I'm looking for a new tenant for the flat I currently live in.

It's a three-bedroom penthouse apartment with a rooftop terrace. The lower ground floor features a beautiful guest room with an en-suite bathroom and it's own balcony. There's a guest toilet and a spacious storage room, too.

On the main floor, there are two spacious bedrooms and the master bathroom with a separate toilet. The living room is huge and very well lit (two large door-style windows) and across the hall, there's a superbly equipped kitchen (all Siemens appliances).

The terrace floor features a well-lit room (that I sometimes use for chilling and reading in a bean-bag) and of course the huge terrace (which is the only rooftop terrace in the whole building, hence privacy is assured).

Of course, there's a large cellar (which has the ideal temperature and humidity for wine storage) and a laundry & bicycle storage room.

The metro nearest metro stop is literally around the corner from the flat, and the nearest supermarket is on the same block. There are also two 24h convenience stores (which is very rare in Vienna and comes in very hand when everything else is closed on Sunday), as well as an excellent Bakery (that also happens to be open on Sun morning).

The place is ideal for families, or people who'd like to invite guests on a regular basis. Our guests always really appreciated having their own private floor.

I'll add some pictures soon. Feel free to contact me (Larissa, Tel. Protected content message me on ASW).

I'd like to add that the landlord requires tenants to have an appropriate income level of at least 3x the rent.

The rent stated here (EUR Protected content all utilities/bills aside from electricity (about EUR 40/month) and internet.

Vienna Forum