Join now

Move with suitcase- near UN - 3 Rooms -WG Suitable (Vienna)

A beautiful 3 room apartment located in calm and nice location of Vienna's Business District 22nd . Its quite still very comfortable to public transport.
Location - Protected content , 7 min walk from U1 Metro line Rennwahnweg, 3 mins from bus station. Just below the building there is a kindergarten and there is number of supermarket (Billa, Hofer, Penny ) near the house. Also children playground just outside the building.
Room Layout :- One big room with king size bed, and big 5 door wardrobe , 2 bedside drawers. Second small kids room with 2 bunk bed , 2 wardrobe, one big Chest of drawers and desk and chair. Another big living room
Amenities :- In the building , there I washing room, with 4 washing machines, 2 big dryers to use. In house bicycle room for bicycle or children Pram. In the apartment , you will get everything like bed, blankets, bedsheets, all the furniture , kitchenwares utensils etc. You just need your clothes and start living.
Rent is Protected content per month - Apartment can easily shared by Protected content . Its available from 27 October but if its urgent to shift earlier then just contact us.
I am Software developer working in United Nation .My husband is working in Santander Bank. We are recently blessed with baby girl so now we are going to our home town India for 5 months. Apartment is non smoking and very clean.
Call us - Protected content

Vienna Forum