Join now

Moving to Vienna

Hello everyone!

My name is Facundo Losiewicz, I'm 27 years old, I'm from Uruguay, South America, I'm a Web Designer and Football (Soccer) Lover.

I'm new to the site and I'm planning on moving to Vienna next year, I went to Austria in Protected content visit my brother in Baden bei Wien because he was in a student interchange and a felt in love with the country, the city and the culture. Now he went to live and study Marketing in Linz so im following his route.

I'm getting my Polish passport very soon so I'm gonna have no problems with visas and working permits because of the EU passport.

I'm making this post to ask you for some tips before moving like job oportunities, renting a apartament (locations and prices), medical insurrance, standard services prices (power, heating, water, internet, etc), where to learn german (already learning by myself), where to expand my graphic design knowledge, where to play football/gym/go for a run, I like rock and roll so places to go to watch live bands playing and maybe places to meet people looking for playing some punk rock (I play the guitar, bass, drums and I can sing too xD), where to do groceries cheaper, where to get stuff for the house, etc etc.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Tchüss!

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners