Join now

offer (Vienna)

Two rooms with furniture for rent in spacious apartment in the city center of Vienna. Very well suited for a single person or a couple.
We are renting out 46 square meters of a flat that comprises a total of Protected content meters. The two rooms we are renting out are separated from the rest of the flat by a large shared entrance hall.
Larger room: 28m²
Smaller room: 12m² + 6m² loft
Both rooms are furnished as shown on the pictures, including TV set. The rooms are adjacent to each other and can only be rented together.
Shared parts of the flat:
Entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, toilet
washing machine, dish washer, refridgerator, deep freezer, micro wave, gas stove, electric oven, soccer table
Location:The apartment is located in the 1. district, in the heart of Vienna, on the 2. floor with lift, the windows are facing a large and quiet patio. Excelennt infrastructe: Right at the metro station „Schottenring“ (metro lines U2 and U4, tram lines 2 and 31, Citybus 3a)
Rent:€ 780,- including costs for water, electricity, gas, Internet, TV and radio, lift.
i could show the rooms nearly every day at 17.00 , but it is also possible to organize someone who can show them to you
my e mail adress : jakob. Protected content , if you are interested please contact me for fotos.
best regards