Join now

Offering Town house in 22nd District for Rent (Vienna)

Hi all, I would like to rent my fully furnished Town house as soon as possible for a period of 3 years with possibility of extension. The house is built on 3 floors (basement, ground and first) and has an area of about 50m² on each floor. There are 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 newly renovated Bathrooms, big living cum dining room, new state of the art Kitchen with Granite top, small yard and Garage.
The house is located in 22nd district in 5 minute walking distance of U-2. Tram 25 and Buses 26A, 92A, 93A, 97A, 98A are in 2 minutes walking distance. The house is in a quiet colony of about 40 homes. Best infrastructure with Supermarket practically at the doorstep, Kindergarten, School, Volkshochschule, SMZ Ost Hospital etc. in walking distance.
Central heating with “Fernwärme”, Party room, BBQ area, children’s playground and Care taker for the colony are included.
Plenty of leisure activities can be undertaken in the Close by National Park Lobau. There are many lakes in this area for swimming in summer, ice skating in winter or just daily nature walks. UNO is just 20 minutes away. Biggest shopping Mall “Donauzentrum” is 10 minutes by car. You can visit the property by contacting my Property dealer Mr. Daniel Fichtenbauer, Tel. Protected content . he can also mail you the photos of the house.
Regards,
Kshama Steiner

Vienna Forum