Administrative Assistant to the Director (m/f)
Maternity Leave Replacement - Temporary Contract Protected content
The Administrative Assistant to the Director effectively facilitates the efficient operation of the Director's office and provides secretarial and administrative services to the Director and the Executive Board; creates an environment of genuine care and concern in contacts with all AIS employees and the general public; honors and respects the confidentiality of certain information and exhibits ultimate loyalty, honesty, and trustworthiness in daily work habits.
• Completed secondary education
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and German; bilingual preferred
• High level of confidentiality and integrity
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong writing skills and full proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• 5 years experience in administrative services, education; preferably in an international environment
Terms of Employment:
• This is a locally engaged position at AIS Vienna; it is not an expatriate designed position.
• This is a full-time position of 5 days (Monday through Friday; 40 hours net) per week.
• Successful candidates will be subject to confirmation of Austrian background checks. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure they are legally able to work in Austria. AIS Vienna is not able to assist with any visas.
• Monthly salary will be Euro 2,800 minimum gross, payable 14 times a year.
• Temporary contract for 17 months.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in Austria.
To apply, please email your application materials in English (full CV including employment history with photo, cover letter and references) to Protected content .
Closing date: Until Filled