Opening: IT Instructional Assistant K-12 (Vienna)
IT Instructional Assistant (m/f)
This position is initially for one year but may be extended if circumstances allow. Although it requires a strong technology background (as an end-user) this is an educational rather than a technical position. It would suit someone wanting to gain experience in educational technology.
• Native level spoken and written English
• Experience or training in teaching and/or educational technology strongly preferred
• Strong end-user IT skills
• Excellent knowledge of Windows 8.1, Office Protected content , Adobe Creative Suite CS3,
• Ability to learn new skills such as Lego Robotics, administration of online services and learning tools
• Strong, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to be an active and contributing member of the technology department.
• In-depth knowledge, and ability to troubleshoot PCs and Windows 8.1.
Terms of Employment:
• This position at AIS Vienna is subject to the terms and conditions of AIS Vienna employees (local hires only).
• This is a full-time position of 5 days Protected content per week.
• Instructional Assistants are required to work all student contact days (approximately Protected content per year).
• Austrian work/residence permit or EU citizenship
• Successful candidates will be subject to confirmation of Austrian background checks. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure they are legally able to live and work in Austria. AIS Vienna is not able to assist with any visas.
• Yearly salary will be Euro 17, Protected content .
• One year contract
To apply, please email your application materials in English (full CV including employment history with photo, cover letter and references) to Protected content .
Closing date: Until Filled