Opening School Administrative Software Coordinator (Vienna)
School Administrative Software Coordinator (m/f)
The School Administrative Software (SAS) Coordinator is solely responsible for maintaining the administrative software that is the core to the smooth running of the school, primarily using Rediker’s Administrator’s Plus (AP): Protected content .
Functionalities include maintaining records of student data, online admissions system, online gradebook for teachers, scheduling, attendance, mobile APP, online grades and Parent Portals, report cards and transcripts, administration of the AP Software.
• Highly computer literate: analytical and problem solving nature
• Native or near-native written and spoken English, good typing skills
• Patience, hard working, perseverance, willingness to learn
• Self-starter, ability to work independently, multi-task and deal with interruptions
• Interpersonal skills – training, explaining
• Innovative: ability to research and implement new software/procedures
• Highly meticulous
• Ability to prioritize, pace work and be responsible for meeting deadlines
• Willingness to go above and beyond when necessary
• 2 years experience in similar position
Terms of Employment:
• This is a locally engaged position at AIS Vienna; it is not an expatriate designed position.
• This is a full-time position of 5 days (Monday through Friday; 40 hours net) per week.
• Successful candidates will be subject to confirmation of Austrian background checks. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure they are legally able to live and work in Austria. AIS Vienna is not able to assist with any visas.
• Monthly salary will be Euro 2,600 minimum gross, payable 14 times a year.
• Long-term commitment to the position Protected content
To apply, please email your application materials in English (full CV including employment history with photo, cover letter and references) to Protected content .
Closing date: Until Filled