Project Document Services offered (Vienna)
I’m British, with over 20 years’ industry experience largely in project management and consultancy in large and small Engineering and IT projects.
I’m offering the following services (for English documentation):
• Drafting and coordination of any project documentation such as proposals, plans, reporting.
• Coordination of teams for large multi-author documents.
• Translation from German and French to English.
• Proof-reading and quality checks conform to Prince2 or PMI methodologies.
Specialist knowledge of Construction, Oil and gas, Renewable Energy, IT , Telecoms, Transport, Research.
• Austrian Institute of Technology : Coordination of a proposal under Horizon Protected content €50m EU research funding) between 70 industrial (Philips, Fiat, Airbus etc) and academic (European universities) organisations. Subject: Internet security of cyber-physical systems.
• OMV : Authoring and coordinating project engineering documents for oil and gas facility engineering to €100m, including Project Execution Plans, Site Selection Reports, Stakeholder and Communication Strategies, Issue and Risk management.
• London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority : End Project report on Implementation of new Protected content Emergency Call system. Project Reports, Reporting and Risk and Issue management throughout 3 year project.
• Archipol: proof reading of project proposal for an hospital laundry in the Middle East.
• Waagner-Biro : Project reporting for the construction of the Islamic Arts department at the Louvre, Paris.
• Apic: Creation of training course and material for Geographic Information System. Proof-reading of Product Manuals.