I’m British, with over 20 years’ industry experience largely in project management and consultancy in large and small Engineering and IT projects.
I’m offering the following services (for English documentation):
• Drafting and coordination of any project documentation such as proposals, plans, reporting.
• Coordination of teams for large multi-author documents.
• Translation from German and French to English.
• Proof-reading and quality checks conform to Prince2 or PMI methodologies.
Specialist knowledge of Construction, Oil and gas, Renewable Energy, IT , Telecoms, Transport, Research.
• Austrian Institute of Technology : Coordination of a proposal under Horizon Protected content €50m EU research funding) between 70 industrial (Philips, Fiat, Airbus etc) and academic (European universities) organisations. Subject: Internet security of cyber-physical systems.
• OMV : Authoring and coordinating project engineering documents for oil and gas facility engineering to €100m, including Project Execution Plans, Site Selection Reports, Stakeholder and Communication Strategies, Issue and Risk management.
• London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority : End Project report on Implementation of new Protected content Emergency Call system. Project Reports, Reporting and Risk and Issue management throughout 3 year project.
• Archipol: proof reading of project proposal for an hospital laundry in the Middle East.
• Waagner-Biro : Project reporting for the construction of the Islamic Arts department at the Louvre, Paris.
• Apic: Creation of training course and material for Geographic Information System. Proof-reading of Product Manuals.