Join now

Renting room in large 2-person shared flat 435 € (Vienna)

Are you moving to Vienna for an internship or you work in the city and look for a nice shared flat?

VIENNA: 15 m2 ROOM in a large and cosy 88 m2 appartment – shared for 2 persons – preferably looking for a fulltime intern!

The apartment is big, very modern and very centrally located, in a lively multi-cultural area near Matzleinsdorfer Platz, surrounded by many shops and supermarkets, in a calm and modern apartment block.

Excellent connection with public transport, Tram Line 1, S-Bahn, Bus 14A – in 10 minutes you reach Wien Mitte, U1 and Mariahilfer Straße, in only 20 minutes Schottentor University!

Fees: Protected content per month including electricity, heating and WIFI-Internet.
Duration: upon agreement
An ideal place for interns!

THE APARTMENT:
The apartment has a hall, shared bathroom with shower/bathtub, separate toilet. The living room is very large and has a modern kitchen (altogether about 50 m2) with a balcony and an open view into the green court. Sink, modern electric stove/oven, big fridge with freezer and dishes.
Washing machine and dryer in a washing room (1 Euro per washing).

YOUR ROOM
Your room has a bed, a big bookshelf, a night table, a textile closet and a desk with a leather armchair.

For insurance of all items & keys you need to leave a deposit of Protected content (one month rent) which you will get back when moving out.

YOUR PROFILE:
You’re a peaceful, calm and considerate housemate with a regular daily (ideally a fulltime) working routine. You’re tidy, clean and reliable. You are open-minded and friendly. Only non-smokers.

Since the block has many families, parties and meeting friends should take place outside the flat only.

I am 34 years old, with a home-office computer job working from morning till afternoon and outside at an event evening job. I am quiet and reliable yet sociable as well. I love traveling, I’m interested in different cultures as well as history, politics, languages, art, cinema and music.

A calm and respectful housing relationship is very important for me.

It would be the best to meet first and get some first impression.
Please send me an email with more details.

Stephan ( Protected content )

Vienna Forum