Join now

Room for your party, concert, exhibition (Vienna)

Views

Dear all,

If you are looking for a room for your next party, for a private concert, for your own exhibition or another event, the WUK in the 9th district might be the right place for you. ☺

You can rent a room there for your own event or you can go to one of the numerous concerts or clubbings, which take place in the WUK.

The WUK is situated in a beautiful, huge old building (12.000 m2!) in the 9th district and offers rooms for different projects covering the fields of arts, politics, sports, social engagement, literature, theatre, performances, concerts, clubbings and so on. About Protected content different groups use the rooms in the WUK. In the middle there is a big yard, where people can celebrate parties during summer time. I love it! :)

Protected content
WUK Werkstätten- und Kulturhaus
Währinger Straße 59
Protected content
Protected content
Tel. Protected content

In the left corner of the homepage you find the "Menü" (menue). Here you can choose Angebot (offers). Next please click on Räume nutzen (use rooms). Here you can see photos of the different rooms which you can rent and infos about their size.

Right beside the entrance there is a restaurant called Statt-Beisl, which is also part of the WUK. But you can also organize your own catering, when you rent a room. They can support you with technical equipment, if you want to have a DJ or your private concert.

I found some nice photos of the WUK:

Please use the website
Protected content
Then use the key words
fotos wuk wien

The first search result is the best one. Please click on the link "alle Bilder" (all pictures) to see photos of the WUK, its yard, parties, concerts and so on. I think, these photos give you a good impression of WUK's atmosphere. Another great place where you can meet in Vienna. :)

By the way, Vienna was elected one more time as the city with the highest quality of life out of Protected content world wide! Cool. I'm proud of our capital.

So enjoy your life here in Vienna! :)

Cheers,
Birgit

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners