Join now

Room to rent for July in the 8th District (Vienna)

I am renting out my room for the month of July as I am heading home for a holiday. The room is located in a lovely altbau on the 2nd floor (with lift) in a brilliant and central location in the 8th district. It is in a 2 bedroom WG (you would be sharing the apartment with another girl) and my room is apx 25sq meters.

The room is fully furnished with a double bed, huge antique wardrobe, chest of drawers, couch, coffee table, bookcase, and a desk and chair.

The apartment is very close to Rathaus, where the Summer Film Festival will be running and 20 minutes  to most of the major tourist sites such as the historic 1st district, Parliament, Burg Theatre, Burg Garden, Museums Quarter and Hofburg Palace.

There are many restaurants, bars and shops in the area and the grocery stores Spar, Billa and Zielpunkt are all only 2 minutes away.

The apartment has great transport links with the tram lines 2 and 5 almost across the street, the 13A bus is only 2 minutes walk and the U6 line is 10 minutes walk.

Rent is €450 which includes all bills. A deposit is also required. The room is Non Smoking.

Email for pictures at : Protected content

Looking forward to hearing from you