Join now

Run+b-fast on Saturdays morning (Vienna)

Hi runner fellows!

I am back in town and the running club is back on track!
Would you like to join the running group that has the most fun? Are you brand new to running? Are you an ultra-elite distance runner? Are you just an average runner looking for a fun group of people to go running with? This is the group for you! We will have weekly fun runs every Saturday morning at 09:30 AM and BREAKFAST (yes, breakfast!) at 10:30 AM. Come join us! Tell your friends. Invite your uncle. Run with your dog. Want to run with your iPod and not talk to anybody? That's fine! Want to discuss politics and the best recipes for banana pancakes? Whatever. No commitment necessary. No RSVP required. No dress code enforced.

Meet up Claudia sharp at 9.30am, outside the revolving door that connects the Millennium Mall with the glass bridge over Handelskai highway (1st floor if you are NOT American, otherwise 2nd floor) ( Protected content ). Claudia is a petite (1.60mts.), and wears a PINK baseball hat.

We'll split up into groups depending on the turnout for distance and time goals for 3, 5 or 6 mile loops. It's your choice! What to expect: a seriously fun group of runners who definitely do not take running too seriously. We will meet, chat, RUN, stretch, chat, EAT BREAKFAST and then leave. It's that easy.

The more the merrier!

Breakfast Details: Between 10:35 and 11:30 (depending on how long we run) we go back to the Millennium Mall for b-fast. There are several options available.

Please join us for breakfast after the run! ALL ABILITY LEVELS ARE WELCOME!!! WE RUN IN ALL LANGUAGES!!! Happy Run! Claudia

Note:
Walkers are welcome too.
You can also join us just for b-fast.
If you are running late, likely you will not find us until we come back to the mall for b-fast. Then, try to spot the pink baseball hat.
Please, keep in mind that I am quite busy and cannot answer individual comments. I provided as much info as possible. So, do your part and be there on time.

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners