Join now

Salzburg June 26/6 (Vienna)

Hi everyone,

I ended up going to Neusiedler See last Sunday, so here again my attempt to try to make a group for Salzburg. This is day trip to Salzburg, we go sometime in the morning Protected content and we return in the afternoon Protected content . If we are 5, the round train fare would be €7. Hardly you would be able to find a better deal.
Here a guideline about this trips to help you to decide if you want to come or not:

1.- Day is no negotiable. This is a trip scheduled to happen June 26, Protected content . We go in the morning and we return in the afternoon. If you want to go another day, make your own post. Thank you.

2.- ONLY sign in if you are 100%. I cannot hold spots, and it is not fair for people on the waiting list to wait for a confirmation for days.

3.- I will only keep correspondence with the 100% sure people. I have a life and it is not fair to exchange emails and phone calls for days with people who finally decide not to come (when they are polite enough to let me know about their decision, most of the time I do not even get that)

4.- This trip is open for people with or without bikes. Just let me know in advance your situation.

5.- General disclaimer: I am not a tourist guide, I am very happy to coordinate a group, but this all you should expect from me.

6.- As always, we star as a group, and we finish as a group.

7.- If you are coming, please let me know your email address to keep further correspondence.

Cheers!
C

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners