Join now

Selling furniture and other home stuff (Vienna)

Views

Dear friends, I urgently need to sell furniture and other home stuff in Vienna, as moving back to my country.

This is the list of things i have and the original prices of the goods:
1) Bed with consoles, size Protected content 200cm ; Commode with 4 drawers and a mirror. Furniture is made by Team 7- Protected content , everything is from beech. I bought the whole set for 3.865,00 euro.
2) A fold-out corner sofa, large and very comfortable, size Protected content 225cm, when the sofa is fold-out it's like a double bed. The color- orange. I bought it for 1.214,00 euro.
3) Writing desk, bought for 70 euros.
4) Stand for TV, bought for 36 euros.
5) Couch table made of wood and there is a glass in the middle, Bought for Protected content .
6) Office chair, on roller skates, bought for 90 euros.
7) Shoe closet, bought for 83 euros.
8) Washing machine Samsung, bought for Protected content .
Protected content , size 340*240 cm, very beautiful and of high quality, one i bought for Protected content , the second for Protected content .
Protected content table with chairs for 6 people. Very practical! Bought the set for Cost Protected content .
Protected content for the bathroom, very useful! It consists of two closets and two drawers in the middle. The height is above 2 meters, width Protected content . Bought it for Protected content .

I have almost all the checks, except for the item # 10 and 11.

All the furniture is in VERY good condition and I was the only user!

If anyone will be interested, please e-mail me! And could you pass this message to anyone who could be interested, i will be very grateful!

Thank you and looking forward to hearing anything! ;)

Best regards,
Assel

Vienna Forum