Join now

Show me the world: English teachers wanted (Vienna)

Show me the world ( Protected content ) is looking for part-time or full-time English teachers.

What's on offer: Protected content
* high salary Protected content
* flexible working hours Protected content
* intensive support system

Your profile:
* fluent English (native or near native)
* a love and understanding of children
* regular participation in our seminars

If you're interested, please send your CV and motivational letter to Marianne ( Protected content ).

Show Me The World Teaching Program
Teaching with this method is rewarding, enjoyable and well-paid. You can choose to work full-time, part-time or even only a few hours a week. You can teach privately in your own house or flat, you can teach in community centres, day-care-centres, in schools, kindergartens or day nurseries. You can teach children from the age of two to twelve, or just choose a few age groups that you prefer.

You’ll be your own boss, but you’ll also be part of a system that gives you clear guidelines how to teach according to this program.

The Show Me The World teaching material consists of six different set,s each of which has been designed for a particular age group. Our students get textbooks and CDs which are meant to be listened to at home. The course itself takes place once a week.

Your Basic Teacher Training
In this seminar you will be equipped with all the necessary information and training to work as a Show Me The World Teacher. You will not only be taught special skills but you will also be asked to give practical demonstrations to get a feeling for this kind of job. You will receive Teacher Guides and promotional material (posters and pamphlets).

Your Support System
We organize regular meetings of the teachers in one area to deal with pedagogical and organizational issues, to share ideas and experience.

If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to call or write an email. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

For more information please contact:

Mag. Marianne Stanzl
Mobile: Protected content Protected content
Email: Protected content
Ingeborg Bachmann-Straße Protected content
Protected content Protected content