Join now

Spanish classes with the best! (Vienna)

Hola aTodos! I warmly recommend you my Spanish teacher:

"Are u looking for a teacher who is joyful? Who is punctual and professional? Who is taking seriously his job as a teacher and is focusing on your learning needs and your progress? You were searching for a while but in the end you gave up?
Common just try it now!!

I am Yeimy and i come from Colombia. My classes are dynamic, diversified, funny and at the same time professional and results-oriented.
A perfect combo!

WHEN? Whenever you want.
HOW MUCH? 15 euro/h
MORE PEPOLE? Are welcome!
WITH WHOM? Native speaker with teaching experience.
WHERE? Flexible.
Are u employed and you need Spanish in your work? Are u retired and want to learn Spanish? Preparing to hit the road to Spain or America Latina? Many of my students are in the same situation and my classes work excellent for them!

I am doing private Spanish classes since 4 years now. Im an open minded relaxed person. I lived in Argentina and Brazil and now Vienna, Austria. I worked in various language institutes as a teacher. I am integrating in my classes: communication, grammar and reading.
Learning is about practice! I’m looking forward for your next appointment or SMS at
0660/ Protected content
or mail to: Protected content
Yeimy Echeverri

Classes/ Communication/ Tutoring/ Preparation for exams/Corrections/Basic vocabulary for travelers/ Literature/Careers

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners