Join now

Swiiming training (Vienna)

Views

Hello Friends

I had had many times the same question: Can you teach me how to swim, can you help me improve my swimming skills?

I am a professional swimmer and I started doing triathlons so everyone that had problems with swimming ask me for help.

To make the story short I learned to love teaching and correcting swimming, and my friends improve greatly and they insisted that I should do it for more people, so here I am.

I don't really do it for the money but I can't say I'll do it for free.

Anyway if you are interested let me know. Depending on your mistakes it can take between 6 months to correct you or just a few weeks.

The best is when people think they will never really go with the flow like a fish and afterwards they really do it. I had the idea that swimming was easy until I started teaching others and then I realize that it was basically easy for me because I have swam forever.

Well that's all. I'm not great in advertising. Hopefully some of you will find this helpful.

Greetings

Paola

......guys I'm not albatros member so I can't send many messages and last month I had some people writing me and I couldn't answer so I am very sorry for that. My mail is Protected content and ,my cellphone is Protected content case you want to contact me,...looking foward to help you learn.

Vienna Forum

Our Global Partners